Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Letter #20 part 2: For Your Viewing Enjoyment

this is a link to a video that I've shared with a bunch of my investigators. I know that as we focus on those things that matter most, we feel more of God's love and greater joy in this life!
How grateful I am for the words of the modern day prophets to uplift and inspire us. I hope this gets you excited for conference!!
Also the Ensign is AMAZING this month. Focused entirely on the Book of Mormon. Man oh man.. I love it! I've never really been a reader of the Ensign before my mission, but this issue is such a treasure. Read it! Do FHE from it and include it in your own personal scripture study. There is so many wonderful things in it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!
Love you!!
Sis Mullen

2 Nephi 32:3

Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment