Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Letter #19: Girl Talk, Hair Cuts & Mom

Happy Happy Birthday Mommy!! Sorry this is just a lame email and I can't do much more... I have a card to send you but it'll be late... sorry! But know I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best on your special day. I love you so much. Thanks for all that you've done for me. I share constantly with the guests on the square how blessed I am to be raised in my family in this gospel and how wonderful my dear mother is. Love you so much! Hope you do lots of fun special things!!
I thought of you the other day cause I've tried to get a hold of this lady we're teaching and the last two times she was at Costco!!! Seriously... this lady is always at Costco!! Sounds like you... haha!
Well I got my hair done today.. I'm very blond again! We also ate at the Garden in the Joseph Smith Memorial building which was special and fun! I'm getting excited for conference!! It'll be busy and a lot of work but AMAZING!!! I'm so so excited... I've never looked forward to conference so much in my life!! I think we get to watch one session in the Conference Center.
I made a little note of what I wanted to share but I forgot to bring it and now I cannot remember...
Oh! Ash you got to meet my MTC companion Sis Matautia!! That's so fun. She just loved you and it sounded like you two had a pretty intense girl talk! Don't you know we're missionaries?!?! ;) haha just teasing. She really loved ya! Sis Matautia is amazing and I had such a blast being her companion- I have plans/dreams of visiting her in Australia after the mission. Any one want to join?!?! :)
Well sorry this is kind of a shorter letter, but it's getting late and we're running short on time. So I got to run. But know you're in my thoughts and prayers and I love you all so so much!
LOVE
Sis Mullen


PS- this is a pic showing you my new hair cut
and a picture up at the garden- I guess it could be a before and after shot, but I really love the Temple :) I'm so so lucky to see it every day!!
and this is Sis Wright and I- I told you about our Anne of Green Gables obsession... so I made her Carrot cake (HOW DARE YOU CALL ME CARROTS!) with Anne and Gil on it and a Gilbert card for her birthday. fun fun fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment