On this Leap Day, February 29th, 2012…
I, Sister Mullen am _22_ years old. I live to serve here on Temple Square!
I spent most of my time today _Preaching the gospel to all nations.
I’m really good at _being happy, working hard, wearing a Canadian flag daily .
I wish I were better at many things, but I know as we stay humble Heavenly Father helps us grow! This week I'm working on Charity!
My best friend is always_my sisters and parents, and currently my companion Sister Hoyos from Mexico!
My favorite book is The Book of Mormon, Preach my Gospel and the White Handbook- WAHOO!!_
I spent most of my time today _Preaching the gospel to all nations.
I’m really good at _being happy, working hard, wearing a Canadian flag daily .
I wish I were better at many things, but I know as we stay humble Heavenly Father helps us grow! This week I'm working on Charity!
My best friend is always_my sisters and parents, and currently my companion Sister Hoyos from Mexico!
My favorite book is The Book of Mormon, Preach my Gospel and the White Handbook- WAHOO!!_
My favorite show/movie is God's Plan for His Family. I just watch it over and over again!!! haha_.
My favorite thing to play is nurf guns on Pday, we just did a fun scavenger hunt as a Zone activity!__.
The best thing in my life right now is simply
being a missionary, finding prepared people and learning a lot more
what I know to be true. Belief turns to understanding and firm knowledge
through prayer and study. I love that.
Leaping ahead to Leap Day, 2016…
I will be 26 (ewww... that sounds kinda old!) years old and live with my husband and have a million children! haha.
Most days I will probably change diapers, teach, and be in paradise.
In 2016, I will be really good at making dinner other than Ramen or pasta.
Something that will be better is that I will see my family and friends!
Something that will not be as good is that I will not see my Temple Square friends.
What a fun idea Alanna!! Although my answers are SO missionary, I think it'll be funny in 4 years. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment