Thank you all so much for your lovely birthday wishes!! It really
was a great day and I felt all your love. Lots of Sisters did little
nice things for me, like Sister Lane hid a bunch of cute notes around
the apt that I kept finding, we were taken out for lunch by the mission
secretary Sister Horne, the APs decorated our office... I got lots of
cards and letters and emails today from family! Thank you so much!!! I
feel very loved!! I'm 22! weird... But that's my favorite number so I'm
sure it'll be a great year! I KNOW it will be... I'll spend most of it
as a missionary!!!
Today is the Baptism of our investigator Edwin from Nigeria! I really feel like Jacob 4:7: "Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our aweakness that we may know that it is by his bgrace,
and his great condescensions unto the children of men, that we have
power to do these things." More and more I'm aware of my inadequacies.
It's hard and humbling! But yet, we still see these great miracles
happen, and I know that's because this is the Lord's work and He is with
us. We cannot teach- it's the Holy Ghost that teaches these things.
It's just a blessing to be the instrument who can invite people to
receive that personal witness of the restoration. I'm just working hard
to be worthy of the Holy Ghost's companionship so he can help me in this
great work! What a blessing. He's such a miracle.
Sorry this email is short! I love you all so much. You're in my
thoughts and prayers as always. Take care of each other. We're blessed
to have such a strong family. Alanna as you have Moody Boy #5, you'll be
in my prayers. I love you so much and cannot wait to hear all about
this angel boy from heaven. Ashley, keep up those day by day efforts to
raise your strong beautiful children. I know you're doing the Lords will
and work. Brittany, I'm so proud of you and love and support you. As
you have these changes and challenges, know that Heavenly Father is so
mindful of you and has great plans for you. He loves you so much.
Hayley, keep supporting your Troy and Macy. What a happy family that's
so lucky to have a kind and nurturing mother like you. Brooklyn, thanks
for you love! Keep reaching out to all those who need your positive
influence at BYU-I. You'll continue to bless so many people's lives as
you have mine. Gran, Grandpa, Aunty Beryl, please know how much I love
you and have so much respect for all you do for this family. You're in
my prayers and I hope you're all healthy and well. Nana and Grandpa Dan,
thanks again for your continual support and love you send while I've
been on my mission. You're missionary efforts out east inspire me and
I'm so grateful for your diligent example of Christ-like work. Mom and
Dad- there is just no one like you!!! Thank you so so much for all you
do. No one sacrifices and loves so selflessly as you do. You're truly
the greatest blessing in my life and I love you so much. Here's a mormon
message for you that I think you would like- it really shows a fraction
of how grateful I am for you and your Christ-like love that you've
shown to all of us:
Love you all!!
Sister Mullen
No comments:
Post a Comment